Firework Display in Bradley Stoke
Each year, Bradley Stoke Town Council invites all residents and neighbours to a public firework display.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Town Council's 2020 Firework Display was cancelled.
Councillors look forward to welcoming everyone back to the 2021 display which will take place on Sunday 7th November 2021.
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Consider wearing a mask
- Remain in family group
- Consider carrying out a lateral flow test before you attend
REMEMBER THE FIREWORKS CODE
- Only buy fireworks marked bs7114 and don't drink alcohol if setting off fireworks.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box and follow the instructions on each firework.
- Light them at arm's length, using taper and stand well back.
- Never go near a firework that has been lit, if it hasn't gone off, it could explode.
- Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them.
- Always supervise children around fireworks.
- Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves and never at a firework display.
- Never give sparklers to a child under five.
- Keep pets indoors.