Youth Work in Bradley Stoke
Local Youth Work sessions (Autumn 2023 update)
Our current and/or planned Youth Work sessions include the following:
- Skatepark sessions; regular & ad hoc sessions (Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30 to 6:30pm).
- Jubilee Hardcourts: street sessions with an informal sports focus (Thursdays 6:45 to 9pm).
- Girls & Young Women's Project: weekly girls only sessions (Tuesdays 7 to 9pm).
- Detached & Street Work sessions: planned & ad hoc.
- Project work: e.g., Street Art project/s; skatepark construction projects.
- Events & competitions: e.g., two days of activities at our annual Festival
- Offsite trips: e.g., MoJo Active; Ice Skating; Air Hop, West Country Water Park.
- One to one & small group support – volunteering – school/college placements
- Residentials: e.g., Multi activity weekends.
To find out more about Youth Work organised by Bradley Stoke Town Council or interested in becoming a part time Youth Worker, check out the Youth Work page or contact the Youth Development & Participation Worker on 07900 253826 or email Graham Baker.