Youth Work in Bradley Stoke
Local Youth Work sessions and Covid 19 (February 2022 update)
Our local youth work delivery continues to follow youth sector specific advice & guidance developed by the National Youth Agency (NYA), Public Health England & the Health & Safety Executive.
We continue to follow a 'Covid Responsible Approach' within our youth work project strands by offering access to hand sanitiser, ventilating indoor spaces, regularly sanitising touch points and equipment and mask wearing as appropriate. Our current or planned Youth Work activities now permissible include the following:
Our current and/ or planned Youth Work sessions include the following:
- Girls & Young Women's Project: Tuesday 7pm to 9pm @ Jubilee Centre.
- Skatepark sessions: currently Thursday 4pm to 6:30 + additional ad hoc sessions.
- Jubilee Hardcourts informal sports session: currently Thursday 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Detached & Street Work sessions: various locations.
- Summer Festival (Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th June): Two full days of Youth Activities.
- Skatepark comps & events (Sunday June 5th; other date/s to be confirmed).
- Project work: e.g., Street Art Projects.
- Offsite trips: e.g., Mojo Active; Ice Skating; The Wave, etc.
- One to one & small group work support, various support & project work.
- NB additional Skatepark, Detached sessions when vacancies filled.
To find out more about Youth Work organised by Bradley Stoke Town Council contact our Youth Development & Participation Worker 07900 253826 or email Graham Baker