Youth Work in Bradley Stoke
Covid-19 and local Youth Work sessions
Our current level of local youth work delivery is based on youth sector specific advice & guidance. The guidance has been developed by The National Youth Agency (NYA) in consultation with Public Health England & the Health & Safety Executive & is complimentary to other current government guidance.
That means, as an essential service, we can continue to develop & deliver youth activities in the following categories post 9th September changes:
...Online and digital youth services...1-2-1 indoor sessions with young people...Detached local activities, including pre-planned outdoor activities...Indoor group sessions in 'bubbles' of up to 15.
Please continue to stay safe, regularly wash/ sanitise your hands, maintain social distancing & wear a mask where required or appropriate: it will help reduce the spread of the Virus & save lives.
Contact our Youth Development & Participation Worker 07900 253826 or email Graham Baker
- Girls & Young Women's Project: weekly girls only sessions + trips & residentials
- Skatepark sessions; regular & ad hoc sessions; we now also have a sizable building on site
- Jubilee Centre: detached sessions focused around informal sporting activity.
- Detached & Street Work sessions
- Project work: e.g. Street Art project/s
- Events & competitions: e.g. two full days of activities at our annual Festival
- Offsite trips: e.g. MoJo Active; Winter Wonderland (Ice Skating); Laser Quest; Air Hop, etc
- Residentials: e.g. Multi activity weekends
- One to one and small group work and support.
To find out more about Youth Work organised by Bradley Stoke Town Council, contact the Youth Development & Participation Worker on 07900 253826 or email Graham Baker