Vacancy for a Bradley Stoke Town Councillor - Woodlands Ward
BSTC - 24th November 2018
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Bradley Stoke Town Councillor?
- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you are interested, would like more information or an application form, please contact the Town Clerk, Sharon Petela
The closing date for completed applications to be with the Clerk is 9am on Monday 17th December 2018
All applicants will be invited to attend the Bradley Stoke Town Council, Full Council meeting on Wednesday 19th December 2018 at 7.00pm at The Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road, Bradley Stoke, South Glos BS32 8HL
To qualify to become a Town Councillor a person must *be a British subject over 18 years old *be listed on the current electoral role *live in Bradley Stoke, or within 3 miles of its boundary, or occupy as owner/tenant any land/premises therein or have a principal place of work within the Parish *must not be disqualified from holding office as a Councillor.
- BSTC Casual Vacancy Advert - Woodlands Ward [ DOCX / 59KB ]
- BSTC Casual Vacancy - Councillor application & eligibility forms - Woodlands Ward [ DOCX / 38KB ]