Bradley Stoke Town Council logo
Local Council Award Scheme Quality Gold logo

Report Overgrown Footpaths and Walkways

Photo of a footpath in Bradley Stoke

Overgrown footpaths and walkways can be reported to South Gloucestershire Council so they can take remedial action.

Please visit the Report it page and then select 'Roads, Highways and Pavements' or 'High or Overgrown Hedge'.