Free Course: Christmas crafting for wellbeing
Community Learning and Skills Service - 21st October 2022
A six week course for Christmas crafting and wellbeing.
- Opportunity to be creative in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Explore crafting techniques
- Gain confidence working in small groups.
- Improve wellbeing
- Re-engage with learning and the community
- Upskill and progress to further learning or employment opportunities.
Where: Little Stoke Community Hall
When: Friday 04.11.2022 – 09.12.2022 10.45am-12.45pm
How to book
Book here: Mary.Connolly@southglos.gov.uk or 07759720535
More info: www.facebook.com/sgloslearning
*Free for adults aged 19+ with few or no qualifications; or experiencing other barriers to work