Notice of Temporary Road Closure: Various Roads
South Gloucestershire Council - 27th July 2020
Notice is hereby given that South Gloucestershire District Council in pursuance of the provisions of section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended intends to make an order the effect of which will be to close, temporarily, to vehicles the lengths of road specified in the Schedule 1 to this Notice.
This order is required because of the likelihood of danger to the public consequent upon works to resurface/reconstruct the carriageway (as appropriate) and will be operative from the 24 August 2020 for a maximum period of eighteen months. The closure however may not be implemented for the whole of the period but only when traffic signs are in position and only for so long as is necessitated by the works which are anticipated to be of two weeks duration. The alternative routes are set out in Schedule 2 to this Notice.
PO Box 1953, Bristol, BS37 0DB
Monitoring Officer and Head of Legal, Governance and Democratic Services
Schedule 1 – Closures (whole length unless otherwise stated)
- Great Park Road, Bradley Stoke - roundabout Junction Woodlands Lane northwards for 80m
- Pear Tree Road, Bradley Stoke -roundabout Junction Woodlands Lane southwards for 50m
- Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke - all of Roundabout junction with Pear Tree Road and Great Park Road (including the entire roundabout at that junction)
Schedule 2 - Alternative Routes where required (vice versa unless otherwise stated)
- Woodlands Lane, Bowsland Way, Pear Tree Road
- Woodlands Lane, Bowsland Way, Bradley Stoke Way, Woodlands Lane
Please click the following links to download the notice and diversion routes: