Community funding available - Member Awarded Funding 2019/20
South Gloucestershire Council - 16th December 2019
Are you looking for funding for your community project? Join us at a Grants Advice Session, where South Gloucestershire Council and partners can provide support and advice on...
- Member Awarded Funding (MAF) of up to £3,000 provided by South Gloucestershire Council (SGC); open until March 2020
- Reaching Communities and Partnerships funding over £10,000 provided by The National Lottery Community Fund (TNL)
- Express Grants programme – Quartet Community Foundation (QCF)
You can call or email the Grants Helpline to book one or more 30 minute appointments with providers. Contact the grants helpline, 01454 865865, Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm or email email@example.com
Sessions will take place at our Badminton Road office in Yate, BS37 5AF.
Appointments with the Grants Team and our partners are available on:
- Thursday 9th January 2020 - 12:30 to 3:30pm - Advice from SGC, QCF
- Monday 27th January 2020 - 12:30 to 3:30pm - Advice from SGC, TNL
If the date and time aren’t convenient for you, contact the Grants Team for advice and support, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01454 865865.
Full information is on South Gloucestershire Council’s webpages southglos.gov.uk/MAF.
For further information, visit: