Take the next step with Future Bright
South Gloucestershire Council - 4th July 2018
Welcome to Future Bright, an exciting new free service that offers flexible options to improve your job prospects and increase your income. The service includes access to financial support to help you reach your goal.
For an informal chat call 01454866008 or email email@example.com
Future Bright is a confidential service, bespoke to your needs and aspirations in life and in work. Find your fulfilling career and discover the rewards it brings. Joining Future Bright is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Sign up
Call or e-mail us and we’ll be in touch to check that you’re eligible and sign you up.
2. Make a plan
Meet with your Career Progression Coach to create an action plan to suit your goals and needs.
3. Succeed together
Work through the plan, keeping an eye on the prize. Your Coach will be with you every step of the way.
Are you or a family member eligible?
You need to be:
- Resident in Bristol, South Gloucestershire or Bath and North East Somerset;
- aged 19 and over;
- Receiving one of more of the following in-work beneﬁts – Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Housing Beneﬁt or Council Tax Reduction;
- But not claiming JSA, ESA, Income Support or Universal Credit.
Contact us now
We’d love to talk to you about how the service can support you.
- Phone: 01454 866008
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or fill out the on-line application form at www.westofengland-ca.gov.uk/referrals/
The programme is managed by the West of England Combined Authority and delivered locally by Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire councils.