Council Homeowner Scheme
Wessex Resolutions - 12th May 2017
Cost of home repairs getting you down? Find your finance solution with us, your local, not for profit lender.
Who Are Wessex Resolutions?
- Not for profit lender
- Delivering on behalf of 20 local authorities across the South West
- Providing a variety of loan products to meet individual needs and means
- Small team of friendly advisers visiting you in your own home with no obligation
Who Are You?
- Park Home Owner
- Empty Property Owner
What Can I Use a Home Improvement Loan For?
If your home needs essential repairs or improvements, your Local Authority works in partnership with Wessex Resolutions CIC to provide eligible applicants with subsidised finance.*
- Roof repairs
- Damp remedy
- Boiler replacement/installation
- Replacement of rotten windows
- Energy improvements
- Electrical and plumbing work
- Updating unsafe kitchen/bathrooms
- Any other work assessed as essential by a Technical Officer from your Local Authority
*Each Local Authority has its own policy regarding works and loan eligibility.
Click the links below to download leaflets that explain the scheme in greater detail.
- What's our organisation about? [ PDF / 418KB ]
- General Leaflet [ PDF / 4.58MB ]
- Boiler Leaflet [ PDF / 1008KB ]
- Roof Leaflet [ PDF / 1.10MB ]
- Window Leaflet [ PDF / 1.05MB ]