Change to over‐subscription criteria for school admissions at Olympus Academy Trust
Olympus Academy Trust - 30th October 2016
The Olympus Academy Trust is consulting on a proposed alteration to its over‐subscription criteria. The consultation will be open from 31st October to 16th December 2016.
The first three criteria will remain unchanged and in line with South Gloucestershire Council:
1. Children in Public Care or previously in Public Care
2. Siblings living within the APR and in the same house
3. Children living within the APR, closest first
However, it is proposed to alter the 4th criterion from:
4. Children living outside the APR, closest first
4. Siblings living outside the APR, closest first
5. Non‐siblings living outside the APR, closest first
The full draft policy can be read here.
The consultation will be open from 31st October to 16th December 2016. Feedback and comments are welcomed and can be sent to:
OAT Admissions Officer
BSCS, Fiddlers Wood Lane
Bradley Stoke BS32 9BS
Tel: 01454 868840
Fax: 01454 868841
All feedback will be collated and a summary published on each of the OAT school websites once the consultation period has ended. If, following consultation, the changes are ratified, the new policy will take effect for allocations of places from September 2018.