Coronavirus: Town Council Services
This page offers information about Bradley Stoke Town Council services, and site closures following changes due to the new NATIONAL lockdown.
Sites and Services OPEN (with strict Covid-19 guidance)
- Bradley Stoke Town Council office, at the Jubilee Centre, is open (although restrictions on access and reduced opening hours).
- Youth Work: we follow specific national guidance on the delivery of youth services, however, as an essential service we are still offering a limited amount of detached/outreach sessions plus online and digital services, 1-2-1 support sessions and some small group work taking place under strict Covid-19 guidance.
- Our community centres (Jubilee, Baileys Court, Brook Way) are currently only open for very specific hires (in line with HM Government National Restrictions)
- Our play areas currently remain open, following recent national and local guidance.
- Our Skatepark currently remains open, following recent national and local guidance.
Sites and Services CLOSED
- The Jubilee Centre Tennis Courts
Contacting Council staff
- Several of our staff continue to work remotely and are contactable through our website or by email or mobile phone.
- Our RFO/Finance Manager can be contacted through the BSTC website contact form
- Our Youth Development & Participation Worker can be contacted for information related to our youth work provision. Please email email@example.com or phone/ text 07900253826 or use our online enquiry form Graham Baker
- Skatepark: please also direct any enquiries concerning the skatepark to Graham Baker using the above contact details.