Coronavirus: Town Council Services
This page offers information about Bradley Stoke Town Council services, following changes linked to the HM Government roadmap.
Sites and Services OPEN (with strict Covid-19 guidance)
- Bradley Stoke Town Council office, at the Jubilee Centre, is open (although restrictions on access and reduced opening hours).
- Youth Work: we follow specific national guidance on the delivery of youth services, however, as an essential service we are still offering a limited amount of detached/outreach sessions plus online and digital services, 1-2-1 support sessions and some small group work taking place under strict Covid-19 guidance.
- Our community centres (Jubilee, Baileys Court, Brook Way) are currently only open for very specific hires (in line with HM Government National Restrictions)
- Our play areas currently remain open, following recent national and local guidance.
- Our Skatepark currently remains open, following recent national and local guidance.
- Our Tennis/Pickleball Courts currently remain open, following recent national and local guidance.
Contacting Council staff
- Several of our staff continue to work remotely and are contactable through our website or by email or mobile phone.
- Our RFO/Finance Manager can be contacted through the BSTC website contact form
- Our Youth Development & Participation Worker can be contacted for information related to our youth work provision. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/ text 07900253826 or use our online enquiry form Graham Baker
- Skatepark: please also direct any enquiries concerning the skatepark to Graham Baker using the above contact details.