Welcome to Bradley Stoke Town Council's Website
Netball, Tennis & 6-a-Side Courts available at The Jubilee Activity Centre
We currently have availability for block bookers and one-off hires.
Why not visit the Activity Centres page for details of our hire charges.
For more information please contact Bradley Stoke Town Council on 01454 205021
The annual Community Festival took place from 6th – 8th June 2014.
Bradley Stoke Town Council has signed up to the SGC Green Dog Walkers Scheme. Green Dog Walkers® is an original project initiated by Community Green Initiative of Dunipace in partnership with Falkirk Council. It is operated in South Gloucestershire under licence through the local groups.
Green Dog Walkers is a non-confrontational, friendly way to change attitudes about dog fouling. The idea is that responsible dog owners sign a pledge to say that they will clear up after their dogs & will carry spare bags with them which they will offer to anyone they see not clearing up. They will wear a very distinct arm band to identify them as a Green Dog Walker.
Anyone interested in signing up to the Scheme should contact Bradley Stoke Town Council office.
Are you interested in becoming involved in brightening up Bradley Stoke?
Bradley Stoke in Bloom workdays will now be on the 3rd Saturday of each month, starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm, with a break for lunch.
Planning a party or do you need a venue for a meeting or other event?
Brook Way Activity has been refurbished and is now again available for hire on weekdays from 9am until 5pm and all day at weekends.
A lovely venue for a party with the safe enclosed garden and the building offers a large L shaped hall which has moveable dividing walls to produce 3 smaller rooms which are ideal for smaller parties, groups or meetings.
BSYFC Football Skills Coaching for Children with Disabilities
Bradley Stoke Youth FC (BSYFC) now run football skills coaching sessions for children with ASD/Autism within the area. However, if your child has other special needs then they may be able to accommodate them as well. The age range the club is catering for is 6 to 11 years old.
The sessions are free of charge and are held on a Saturday morning 10.30am to 11.30am. The sessions run every 2 weeks. All coaches are FA Qualified and FA CRB checked.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact Martin Lee at email email@example.com or 07785 384618
- Bradley Stoke Town Council - October Newsletter
- Unsure? Close the Door
- Scam telephone calls
- Rogue traders in South Gloucestershire
- Bag A Bra Day - 25th September
- Quality of Life Report - Summer 2014
- Councillors Take Further Action to Protect Bradley Stoke Way
- Nominations for the Active 2014 South Gloucestershire Sports Awards
- Community Carnival a Mark of Success for Local Volunteers
- Improvements to Bradley Stoke and Longwell Green Leisure Centres
- Fireworks Display 2014 (2nd Nov)
- Remembrance Day Parade (9th Nov)
- Full Council Meeting (19th Nov)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (26th Nov)
- Leisure, Amenities & Youth Committee Meeting (15th Dec)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (17th Dec)
- Finance Committee Meeting (17th Dec)
- Full Council Meeting (21st Jan)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (28th Jan)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (11th Feb)
The Town Council is the parish authority for Bradley Stoke. The Town Council supplements the provision of local government services in Bradley Stoke, and provides a range of social and recreational facilities, while promoting and representing the town with other national and statutory bodies.
Bradley Stoke is a large development first planned in the 1970s. It comprises 1,000 acres (404.7 hectares) of land that incorporate 650 acres (263 hectares) for housing. One hundred acres (40.5 hectares) have been used for employment purposes and there are 180 acres (72.8 hectares) of major public open space. The name 'Bradley Stoke' was chosen, deriving from Bradley Brook and Stoke Brook, which flow through the area.
Bradley Stoke Town Council
The Jubilee Centre
Savages Wood Road
Main office telephone number: 01454 205020
Booking Line telephone number: 01454 205021