Welcome to Bradley Stoke Town Council's Website
The annual Community Festival took place from Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th June 2016.
South Gloucestershire Council consultation on use of Three Brooks Nature Reserve by Parkrun UK
- Parkrun consultation documents (813KB Word)
- Information from South Gloucestershire Council regarding Parkrun UK application (13KB Word)
Contact details for SGC Community Spaces team regarding the Parkrun UK application to use the Three Brooks Nature Reserve:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: South Gloucestershire Council - 01454 868000
Mobile Street Trader Food Pitch
Bradley Stoke Town Council currently has a vacancy for a mobile street trader food pitch at Brook Way Activity Centre. The Town Council is looking to encourage different and other exciting food styles. Currently we have a Pizza and Kebab trader on one of our sites in Bradley Stoke and wish to broaden the range of street foods available. Trading hours available are Monday - Saturday evenings (17.00 - 23.00) and Sunday evening (17.00 - 22.30).
Any food traders interested in trading from the Brook Way Activity Centre site, (subject to a Street Trading Licence being obtained from the Unitary Authority - South Gloucestershire Council) should contact the town council on 01454 205020 for more information.
Netball, Tennis & 6-a-Side Courts available at The Jubilee Activity Centre
We currently have availability for block bookers and one-off hires.
Why not visit the Activity Centres page for details of our hire charges.
For more information please contact Bradley Stoke Town Council on 01454 205021
Bradley Stoke Town Council has signed up to the SGC Green Dog Walkers Scheme. Green Dog Walkers® is an original project initiated by Community Green Initiative of Dunipace in partnership with Falkirk Council. It is operated in South Gloucestershire under licence through the local groups.
Green Dog Walkers is a non-confrontational, friendly way to change attitudes about dog fouling. The idea is that responsible dog owners sign a pledge to say that they will clear up after their dogs & will carry spare bags with them which they will offer to anyone they see not clearing up. They will wear a very distinct arm band to identify them as a Green Dog Walker.
Anyone interested in signing up to the Scheme should contact Bradley Stoke Town Council office.
Are you interested in becoming involved in brightening up Bradley Stoke?
Bradley Stoke in Bloom workdays will now be on the 3rd Saturday of each month, starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm, with a break for lunch.
Planning a party or do you need a venue for a meeting or other event?
Brook Way Activity has been refurbished and is now again available for hire on weekdays from 9am until 5pm and all day at weekends.
A lovely venue for a party with the safe enclosed garden and the building offers a large L shaped hall which has moveable dividing walls to produce 3 smaller rooms which are ideal for smaller parties, groups or meetings.
BSYFC Football Skills Coaching for Children with Disabilities
Bradley Stoke Youth FC (BSYFC) now run football skills coaching sessions for children with ASD/Autism within the area. However, if your child has other special needs then they may be able to accommodate them as well. The age range the club is catering for is 6 to 11 years old.
The sessions are free of charge and are held on a Saturday morning 10.30am to 11.30am. The sessions run every 2 weeks. All coaches are FA Qualified and FA CRB checked.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact Martin Lee at email email@example.com or 07785 384618
- NEW: Bradley Stoke Way - Temporary Prohibition of Use by Vehicles
- Distraction burglars in Bristol and South Gloucestershire claiming to be from 'Age Concern'
- Bradley Stoke Town Council - July Newsletter
- Bradley Stoke Town Council Elects New Mayor
- Free Summer Play Scheme
- Job Vacancy
- M32 Weekend Closure June 2016
- Summer Play Scheme Volunteers
- Summer Play Scheme Vacancies
- Rogue Traders in South Glos – Let Trading Standards Know
- Volunteering Drop-in Session (4th Aug)
- Save a life – give blood (5th Aug)
- Leisure, Youth & Amenities Committee Meeting (15th Aug)
- Finance Committee Meeting (17th Aug)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (24th Aug)
- Full Council Meeting (21st Sep)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (28th Sep)
- Finance Committee Meeting (12th Oct)
- Leisure, Youth & Amenities Committee Meeting (17th Oct)
- Planning & Environment Committee Meeting (26th Oct)
The Town Council is the parish authority for Bradley Stoke. The Town Council supplements the provision of local government services in Bradley Stoke, and provides a range of social and recreational facilities, while promoting and representing the town with other national and statutory bodies.
Bradley Stoke is a large development first planned in the 1970s. It comprises 1,000 acres (404.7 hectares) of land that incorporate 650 acres (263 hectares) for housing. One hundred acres (40.5 hectares) have been used for employment purposes and there are 180 acres (72.8 hectares) of major public open space. The name 'Bradley Stoke' was chosen, deriving from Bradley Brook and Stoke Brook, which flow through the area.
Bradley Stoke Town Council
The Jubilee Centre
Savages Wood Road
Main office telephone number: 01454 205020
Booking Line telephone number: 01454 205021